Thursday, March 15, 2018

Where is 'Ayam Berempah" comes from?

Hi peeps! Assalamualaikum,

I really appreciate from those who are always viewing my
blog to get more information about chicken! Thank you very much guys!

So today, what we gonna talk about? Last few days I already shared with all of you how to cook "Ayam Berempah" right? So are you wondering about where is "Ayam Berempah" comes from and where is the that "Ayam Berempah" is famous? Let me answer for all question.

Based on my experiences, most of restaurant will serve Ayam Berempah with Nasi Kukus. How nasi kukus looks like? Nah,

Credit to FriedChillies at Nasi Kukus Ilham
This is how nasi kukus look like, and usually customer even me myself will choose Ayam Berempah as a dish for Nasi Kukus.

At Pahang, Kelantan and Terenganu; Nasi kukus is the famous food because east cost is the place that really famous with delicious food. There are a lot of people mentioned about Nasi Kukus Ayam Berempah was came from East Cost. For me, it is yes; because the first Nasi Kukus Ayam Berempah become famous is from Kelantan, Terenganu and Pahang.

Before this, it is hard for people to get Nasi Kukus, it is like if they want Nasi Kukus Ayam Berempah they should go to Kelantan, Terenganu and Pahang. But nowadays, Nasi Kukus Ayam Berempah become famous and the restaurant that provide Nasi Kukus is like every part of states in Malaysia. Which that is good, because everyone can taste it.

Maybe it is not the same taste and in east cost, but it is still delicious!

How Nasi Kukus Ayam Berempah looks like?



As a conclusion, when looking at the picture how Nasi Kukus Ayam Berempah looks like; it is really delicious! I'm hoping that everyone will love Nasi Kukus Ayam Berempah!

Don't forget to watch video review about Nasi Kukus!



8 comments:

  1. I feel hungry being here 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. U make me hungry!!!!! Let go hunt nasi kukus....aja aja

    ReplyDelete
  3. U make me hungry!!!!! Let go hunt nasi kukus....aja aja

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think now i can see my future, im gonna open a nasi kukus stall soon 💕💕💕 Do come and taste it..yihaaa..
    Naa im kidding..but it such a good sharing 😊 keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rasa lapar laa pulak tengok post awak..

    ReplyDelete