Thursday, March 15, 2018

Ayam Berempah Recipe

Assalamualaikum guys!

Thanks for viewing my blog, I wish you day is great today! First of all, I would like to share to all of you what will I talk about in this blog. For the first post, we already talked about chicken right? Part of chicken but what kind of dish that I would like to share with all of us? Jeng jeng jeng! 

The dish that I would to share is How To Cook "Ayam Berempah"
You still wondering why? Do you ever eat Ayam berempah with Nasi Kukus? I guess, everyone know what is Nasi Kukus. In my place, there are a lot places that we can eat Nasi Kukus but the famous one is Dapur Mama and Nasi Kukus Mama. Both of that restaurants seem like same but actually not same but they selling same food which is Nasi Kukus. Nah nah nah! Let's straight to the with what want to talk about! 

How to cook Ayam Berempah? Do you Ayam Berempah? Put you hands up!
Ayam berempah is my favourite, thats why I love to share what I love to cook.

First of all,
- 1 whole chicken.
(but for me, I love to choose chicken fillet and
cut in into cube. it is depends on you guys)
- 1 garlic
- 3 large unions
- 20 gram of ginger
- 4 lemon grass stem
- 15 gram galagal
- 2 stalk leaves, we need leaves only
- 2 tablespoon of black pepper
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp of salt
- cooking oil, fill until 3cm deep

Still wondering how to cut the chicken? In my first post I already posted part of the chicken so maybe it can helps you guys to cut the chicken! or you just can watch this!





Now let's proocedd how to cook it. 


1. Put the grinder, put in garlic, onion, ginger, lemongrass and galangal, and mix well. If necessary, add some water to help the blending process. Pour the mixture into a bowl.

2. Add curry leaves, curry powder, chicken powder, sugar, salt and black pepper into the dough. Stir well.

3. Add chicken into the mixture and coat the chicken evenly. Cover and keep in the refrigerator for at least two hours or, preferably, overnight. (sometimes, i dont wait untill overnight)

4. Heat oil in a pan until it is hot and ready to fry, about 180 ° C to 200 ° C. Be careful when entering the chicken into the pan, and do not fill the pan with too many chickens. Cook canned chicken if your pan is not large enough.

5. Turn the chicken every 4 to 5 minutes to make sure the chicken is cooked evenly. The war of cooked chicken skin is dark golden war, and the internal temperature should be between 66 ° C and 73 ° C.

6. It will take about 15 to 20 minutes for the cooked chicken properly, depending on the size and pieces of your chicken. Rinse spicy fried chicken cooked on some paper towels to remove excess oil before serving.

Still wondering how? Watch this video!






As a conclusion, Ayam berempah is the easy to serve. Don't feel to cook ayam berempah is hard. You just can choose the fillet of chicken if it is hard for you to cut the chicken. Actually i'm always use the fillet of chicken if I want to eat Ayam berempah. So you guys should do it ya! don't only cook egg!

6 comments: